WALK OUR TALK
Models with a Cause is a movement championed by impassioned individuals striving to inspire by example when it comes to giving back.
Role models are people we look up to. People whose actions, accomplishments and outlook inspire us to be the best we can be by approaching life with hope, courage and spirit. From larger-than-life sports heroes and movie stars to people we know and love, like parents, teachers and community leaders, we all have role models we deeply admire.
For us, that role model is you.
Models with a Cause (MWAC) believes the potential to perform selfless, exemplary acts resides within every human being. Whether you volunteer time, promote awareness or donate resources, championing causes near and dear to your heart manifests powerful change in our challenging world. When we embark on this collectively it creates a ripple effect, galvanizing a movement determined to alleviate things like suffering, injustice and indifference, a movement resolved to heal our precious planet.
MWAC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that acts a charitable matchmaker, connecting donors, volunteers, resources, and advocates with any number of philanthropic causes around the globe. Standing with MWAC in our quest to support urgent social and humanitarian causes means you’re ready to make a real difference, to shine as brightly as the very heroes who inspire you. When you donate, volunteer, raise awareness, or join us at events, you do the incredible, heartwarming work of ensuring MWAC helps people and causes who need it most.
Founded by Linda Collins, co-founder of Core Hydration and Core Foods, and a top international model, actress, movie producer, and lifelong humanitarian, MWAC was established to honor the multiple causes to which Linda has been dedicated over the years. After spending two decades giving back of her own volition, Linda now mobilizes people everywhere for help, galvanizing a community of role models who lead by example in their mission to end suffering and crisis around the world.
MWAC urges you to embrace the role model you already are. With a cause. For a cause.
Stand with MWAC and join us in giving back.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Models with a Cause (MWAC) aspires to foster a community of selfless and inspiring individuals who stand united in helping those across the globe afflicted by disaster and crisis, and in finding and providing ways to eradicate the disease, injustice, abuse, poverty, and ignorance that underlie human suffering.
MWAC exists to promote and alleviate urgent social, health, environmental, cultural, and human rights issues by connecting donors, volunteers and advocates with partners and organizations who can mobilize resources that give help and hope to those in need.
MWAC believes that Role Models lead by example. We are guided to Walk Our Talk by a set of altruistic values.
- Compassion: We respond to those in crisis with compassion, humility and empathy that does not hesitate, discriminate or pass judgment. We are touched by authentic stories of courage, perseverance, integrity, generosity, overcoming, and hope.
- Inspiration: We believe that the inspiration to perform humane and charitable acts with the potential to improve life for individuals and families around the world resides within all of us. We stand as proof that this inspiration is life-sustaining and infectious.
- Commitment: We are committed to taking action and supporting causes that aim to improve human life through the banishment of suffering. We take the idea of being role models seriously, and in this we are held accountable to ourselves and to each other, and to those who follow our example and depend on our advocacy and assistance.
- Advocacy: We advocate on behalf of those who are most in need of our assistance, particularly those whose situation or condition prevents them from seeking aid, food, shelter, medicine, knowledge, or justice for themselves. We promote awareness of the causes that matter most to us, including human rights, children’s rights, animal welfare, disaster and humanitarian relief, education, the environment, health and food safety, the mitigation of poverty, the preservation of the arts, and pressing issues related to science and technology.
- Collaboration: We believe that teamwork paves the way for true progress and change. We facilitate collaborations between those within our existing community of role models, and we constantly seek out new opportunities to forge partnerships with volunteers, causes, and organizations that share our commitment to humanity, service, and hope.